Here’s something I’ve been working on.
- Collectors visible during reset
- Accurate representation of currently running items
- Animated feedback on currently running items
- More visible indicator of which is currently running
- Start-up performance; the Window pops up faster thanks for not having to wait for Collectors
- Interactivity performance; pressing buttons doesn’t lag anymore
familiesare represented in the GUI
- Plug-ins only compatible with the Context are more accurately represented.
I’ll be giving you numbers of actual performance gains. Before shipping this, I’d also like to get progress bars involved, but I can’t make any promises.
The primary reason for the improvements have been due to some refactoring and preparation for 1.3 with
InstancePlugin. I’ll fill you in as I go, hope you like the changes so far and let me know if you have any thoughts!